Laurianne is a founding partner in DOELL OSMAK. As a financial planner, Laurianne is passionate about helping women (and men) gain greater control and responsibility of their financial affairs.
Many of Laurianne’s clients have spent years raising families and building careers. Paying attention to the stock market(s) may not have been a priority to them back then, and as a result they were often setting themselves up for a crisis.
Sound familiar? Given the opportunity to gain knowledge through a better understanding to learn, clients are more comfortable expressing their financial concerns, and are totally capable of managing their money.
What’s interesting is that it doesn’t matter if they come to her because of retirement, the loss of a loved one, or a divorce- they typically come to her with the same concerns:
- What do I do now?
- Will I have enough money?
- Will I be able to support my family and personal interests?
As part of your engagement with DOELL OSMAK, together with Laurianne you will:
- Create your Financial Roadmap, which will give you the confidence and clarity to begin your journey to becoming financially savvy and independent.
- Build your Balanced Investment Strategy tailored to your unique life’s goals, balancing your desire for growth, safety, and income.
- Enroll in DOELL OSMAK’s “Savvy Women’s Club”, a community of women and events that focus on financial education and independence- designed to better prepare you to handle life’s events with confidence and grace.
Laurianne has been in the financial services industry for over 30 years. She gained experience as a Life Insurance Specialist with Credential Insurance; Financial Advisor/Partner with Simpli Insurance Group in Wakaw; and most recently as a Financial Planning Partner with DOELL OSMAK in Prince Albert.
When not helping clients plan for their future, Laurianne enjoys the outdoors living at Wakaw Lake with her husband Trent (who also happens to be our handyman and gardener), and catching up with their their daughters.
Laurianne is licensed in mutual funds, segregated funds, and insurance, and the only Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Certified Life Insurance Specialist (CHS) in Prince Albert and surrounding area.
- Chartered Life Underwriters (CLU) are regarded as elite professional financial advisors who raise the bar in developing effective solutions for individuals, business owners, and professionals in the areas of risk management, wealth creation and preservation, estate planning, and wealth transfer.
- Certified Life Insurance Specialist (CHS) was established by The Institute for Advanced Financial Education (The Institute™) to raise the bar on professional standards and practice methods of financial advisors in the health insurance sector, and to provide designation holders with expertise in this specialized field.
Laurianne is one of a few Women’s Wealth Advisors to have completed the Masters of Women’s Advisory Program- and remains passionate about empowering her clients and peers, and serving the needs of women and their financial future.