When life happens, we want to hear your story!
Our business is about people, not money. We need to build a relationship before we can build your financial goals. We are fortunate to have a first-rate team that makes it easy to forge those relationships. We look forward to meeting you.
We will look after your financial concerns so you don’t have to. You are family. The advice and knowledge we provide will help you make smart choices with your money.
Our core values
- Trust. We understand that trust is earned, and we work hard to earn it
- Integrity. Doing what’s right.
- Communication. Understand what you own, why you own it, and the price you pay for it
- Respect. Treat others as you would wish to be treated
- Community. We believe in our community and making a difference in it.
- Work life balance. What does that mean to you? How can we help you achieve it?
Darcie is a go-getter. She is always looking for ways to go above and beyond for her colleagues and our clients.
Darcie has built her career and her education from the ground up, working her way up to a variety of investment certifications in 2008-2009. She’s not stopping there: She is a life-long learner who is eager to soak up information on the latest trends and intelligence in the industry.
Her career has taken the same sort of ground-up trajectory, starting as an administrative assistant in the late 1990s and moving up through a series of progressively more challenging administrative roles. Before joining Pat’s team eight years ago, she was the manager of the Prince Albert Youth Soccer Association.
Soccer has also been a passion for Darcie outside of work. Darcie was appointed to the Saskatchewan Soccer Association (SSA) in 2010 for a two year term. She played an intricate role on the Finance and Audit Committee. Under her watch, policies and procedures were re-defined and changes to the overall accounting processes were implemented. She assisted with this non-profit organization’s budget, strategic plan and general operations. She continues to be a liaison with the SSA board and is currently on its Membership and Resolution Committee.
Darcie is licensed in mutual funds, segregated funds and insurance. She is currently completing her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER designation.
Laurianne Osmak, CLU, CHS
Laurianne is a financial planner who is passionate about helping women gain greater control and responsibility over their financial life.
Most of Laurianne’s clients have spent years raising families and building careers. The stock market wasn’t a priority to them and as a result were often setting themselves up for a crisis. But when given the opportunity to learn and are comfortable expressing their financial concerns, women are totally capable of managing their money.
What’s interesting is that it doesn’t matter if they come to her because of retirement, loss of a loved one or a divorce, they typically come to her with the same concerns:
- What do I do now?
- Will I have enough money?
- Will I be able to support my family and personal interests?
As a result of working with her, together you will:
- Create your Financial Roadmap, which will give you the confidence and clarity to begin your journey to becoming financially savvy.
- Build your Balanced Investment Strategy tailored to your unique life’s goals, balancing your desire for growth, safety and income.
- Enroll in her “Savvy Women’s Club,” a community of women and events that focus on the financial education and independence, so you are better prepared to handle life’s events with confidence and grace.
Laurianne has been in the financial services industry for over 30 years. She gained experience as a Life Insurance Specialist with Credential Insurance; Financial Advisor/Partner with Simpli Insurance Group in Wakaw; and now most recently a Financial Planning Partner with Doell Osmak Wealth Management in Prince Albert. Laurianne has obtained her CLU & CHS Designations and Masters of Women Advisory Program.